Pls help: torn between Damier and Mono Cles!

Angelblake

<3
O.G.
Apr 18, 2006
Yes, I don't know which one to get. I read approx. every article on the cles as such and figured that some of you use it as a wallet, which I intend to do too if I can fit everything in...:angel:

I just don't know which one to buy since I already have quite a few Mono items and don't want to be boring. On the other hand, a mono cles will match most of my LV items nicely...

what's your advice?

I'm in the exact same boat as you Angelblake! I am trying to decide between the Mono and Damier cles... and plan on using it as a wallet since it's small and compact (and I don't have the funds for a real LV wallet right now).

I don't like the Groom style (please don't start sending me nasty email Groom :heart: ers! Just my personal opinion! They are cute but just not worth it w/the meager funds I have available...)

So I'd love to hear pros and cons of the Mono vs Damier as well! I have all Mono and Denim bags... no Damier yet... but want to get something in Damier.

Is it better to have the cles match? Does the Damier match the Mono well?

nice that someone else has the same "problem" :biggrin:

I've already been dreaming twice (!!) about the cles-issue.

I've just seen the Damier once irl but I think it doesn't match the Mono very well. It seems much brighter and of a completely different hue...but maybe I shouldn't care and still buy my first Damier piece?

Well come to think of it if you just need to use this as a wallet, why not consider these: they are priced more or less around the cles.

p10743027_ph_hero.jpg
Mini Pochette Accessoire $215.00

p11325193_ph_hero.jpg
Monogram Multiclés Rabat$210.00

I think these items are much bigger than the mono or damier cles
Just a thought!

i actually have neither but if i were you i'd get a mono since you said you mostly own mono bags. mono cles is such classic! plus you could always get a damier cles later when you have decent damier collection. just my two cents!