Please please encourage me right now...

the law of averages says that the minute you pay for another bag and thus don't have the funds for the one you REALLY want- the one you really want will appear. so. wait and i'm sure your dream bag will show up in no time!
Birkin Fairy agrees, because Birkin Fairy has the kind of luck of getting bags very quickly when asking. Many times sooner than expected. Be patient. To help you on your quest, Birkin Fairy is hurling a sack load of fairy dust at you.

I have a same problem! I am smacking myself right now...Oh, well....it's LV, too! (not LV bag, LV RTW clothings for me..:sad: ) You are not alone! I did IMPULSIVE (definetly!) purchases at LV! I spent about $10000 on LV RTW clothings, and now I am smacking myself badly! I could buy another Hermes RTW with the same amount of money....:crybaby: I have NO idea what I was thinking when I bought them...I am pulling my hair:hysteric:...

:nuts: I know! The clothes! I wanted to buy a jacket and sweater at LV but held off cause I saw a grey cashmere pullover that I wanted at Hermes.

Impulsive..not good for us...thats why we need the TPF support group!

Oh on a different note...
We sold our house (DH said we needed one closer to the boys school) So no more CLOSET:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:!!!

DH promised to redo the walk-in that is at the new house...but MY CLOSET!!! I want my old closet!

Oh on a different note...
We sold our house (DH said we needed one closer to the boys school) So no more CLOSET:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:!!!

DH promised to redo the walk-in that is at the new house...but MY CLOSET!!! I want my old closet!

Well now you can buy a bunch of new clothes and just box it up. After you move, if he asks if those are new, you just say, NAW I'VE HAD THOSE THREADS FOR YEARS!

Fiind a picture, print it out, and hang it on your mirror and stare at it!! And write the word "PATIENCE".....good luck!!!

Love this:heart: I think I must do it myself.

Suhali is gorgeous and you decide what you want to buy in the end. The Dream bag is what I would wait for in your case since your collection is already STUNNING.

the law of averages says that the minute you pay for another bag and thus don't have the funds for the one you REALLY want- the one you really want will appear. so. wait and i'm sure your dream bag will show up in no time!

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:
so true!
princess, i'm in exact situation here..i've turned down tons of LV handbags (ok..maybe not that many), from fashion show, from special order, those alligator bags which you never see the similar model in regular line...but i do not regret!
i want Hermes! and Hermes only!!!

Oh, I can so identify with this - I was the Queen of compromise :queen: and had some lovely, but not Hermes, bags bought on impulse and because I am an instant gratification madam. However, having just got my Birkin in the last few weeks, I can honestly say that I learned something - first I could have had this darling much sooner had I been more disciplined and second, there is nothing, and I mean nothing, like the Hermes you long for. I am definitely planning a second investment and wish I'd known what I know now when I was flashing my cards all over the place for other bags - for me, H. is my passion and no amount of compensatory purchasing will change that. Hang in there - you won't regret it!