Please ID this BV - Style, Color, Age - Post here!

Hello, does anybody know about this pink Cervo satchel? It was marked as men's. Is it for men! Tia

Yes - I can't tell you a whole lot about it but I fell in love with this style in three colors - pink, yellow, taupe... Something like that. I don't pay full price so have been waiting to find it aftermarket, but it's never came up. I always thought it should have been for women, too, or at least unisex. LOL. I think you won't have a bit of trouble with it- it's gorgeous! :smile:

ETA - It's from the S/S 2012 men's collection - the Duffle - I've attached a photo of the colors I liked.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    55.2 KB · Views: 292
Last edited:
Yes - I can't tell you a whole lot about it but I fell in love with this style in three colors - pink, yellow, taupe... Something like that. I don't pay full price so have been waiting to find it aftermarket, but it's never came up. I always thought it should have been for women, too, or at least unisex. LOL. I think you won't have a bit of trouble with it- it's gorgeous! :smile:

ETA - It's from the S/S 2012 men's collection - the Duffle - I've attached a photo of the colors I liked.
Oooh thanks. So it is for men. It's quite cute, not huge like a man bag usually is. It's sooooo soft. Got it at a silly price, will probably keep. Thanks x

Hi, to me this is 'skin blue' but can anyone here please tell me the actual color description? The product tag inside the bag is the newer one-liner. Thanks a million !:P

Attachments

• IMG_4403.JPG
    IMG_4403.JPG
    113.3 KB · Views: 221
  • IMG_4404.JPG
    IMG_4404.JPG
    117.5 KB · Views: 219
Hi, to me this is 'skin blue' but can anyone here please tell me the actual color description? The product tag inside the bag is the newer one-liner. Thanks a million !:P
It looks like Krim to me.
When did you buy it? That might help narrow down a year/season, thus figuring out what blue was done then.

It looks like Krim to me.
When did you buy it? That might help narrow down a year/season, thus figuring out what blue was done then.

Hi V0N1B2, thank you for taking the time to response :biggrin: I bought this from a consignment place recently - almost brand new except with some scuff marks at the base of the bag and the tag inside the bag reads B 01239586C. Maybe not more than two years old?

Hello. Will you please help me identify the color of these bags? I bought them pre-loved because I like the colors.

The Sloane has i.d. Number B00952748N and the Cervo Loop has i.d. Number B01064468B. The Sloane looks much more brown to me than the picture shows but my eyes are probably tricking me (age!). I've searched online and sometimes similar colors are called Aubergine and also Quetsche but I think that the Loop may be too dark for Quetsche.

It's my crazy obsessive nature that would like to know the BV color names so thanks for indugling me. Thanks again.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 133