Please-- I REALLY need your help deciding!!!!!

Okay, I am 99% it will be:
whiskey shoulder bag (this is for sure a keeper) and
white ali
BUT I am having a hard time deciding between white and black ali but I really think the white is stunning and different and since my carly has black leather trim I think it would be nice variety. What do you guys think?

I love the whiskey shoulder bag!!:tup: the white Ali I am not too sure although it's probably the most beautiful one..:love: but IMHO, having expensive bag and not carrying her so much because we're afraid of the stains etc is totally a wasting of money..:shrugs:
Of course it's a different story if you have many other bags and just like to add a white color into your collection.. :girlsigh:

Yeah that is part of my debate.. since she is one of only 3 bags should I get her or not and I am not one to be crazy messy or anything but if I keep her I am going to use her (and love her) and not be afraid.. that is something I have to accept.. and the price helps that that's for sure :yes: I just don't know.. but I don't wear black that often and my carly has the black on it so I am really leaning towards the white.. it would be such a great variety in my collection, but who knows :shrugs: Atleast I am so much closer than I was last night!!!!

Fieldsinspring... I could tell that you love white Ali so much.. keep it girl.. I still think white Ali is the most beautiful bag and if you're not afraid of its delicate color then go for it.. what do you say?:woohoo:

I like how your avater keeps changing with your decision (or am I imagining that??). I have the white legacy slim tote and it stays very clean - I moisturize the crap out of it with that Apple Guard stuff. With the exception of one corner that seems to get a lot of wear, it all wipes very clean! And I'm short (5') so ALL my bags rub on my jeans!!

I like how your avater keeps changing with your decision (or am I imagining that??). I have the white legacy slim tote and it stays very clean - I moisturize the crap out of it with that Apple Guard stuff. With the exception of one corner that seems to get a lot of wear, it all wipes very clean! And I'm short (5') so ALL my bags rub on my jeans!!

:roflmfao: No, it's not just you :roflmfao:

Oohhh that is good to know.... I know, the white is beautiful!!! :drool: Do you have pics or modeling pics you would like to share :drool:

Okay, I am 99% it will be:
whiskey shoulder bag (this is for sure a keeper) and
white ali
BUT I am having a hard time deciding between white and black ali but I really think the white is stunning and different and since my carly has black leather trim I think it would be nice variety. What do you guys think?

YAY! Great decision! You have the khaki/black Carly to wear if you ever need a black bag and there are always great black bags around...but that white Ali in legacy leather...that is a stunning bag! Keep it, enjoy it and don't stress about keeping her pristine! Life is about enjoyment!
Although the black Ali may be easier to keep clean, get the one you love or else you will always regret it! Enjoy your beautiful bags!