Please help with baby girl names...r/o

Roo said:
I love that name. It was my great grandmother's name and is also my Aunt's name. :heart:
elizabeth is a family name in my family as well! (too many women to count share it as a first or middle name)

vivian was my great aunt's name (even though everyone called her V). she was the first woman to introduce me to fur, amazing shoes, and the joys of a bedroom sized closet (much to my mother's dismay). :heart:

Maggie
Madeline
Victoria
Leila, Layla, Laila... however you want to spell it :biggrin:
Hiba
Emma
Emily
Isabel, Isabella
Christine
Jennifer
Erica
Hannah
Keira
Summer
[SIZE=-1]Anneleise
Dakota
[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Lorelei[/SIZE]

My personal favorites: (in no particular order)

Emily
Madison
Alyssa
Nadia
Sophia
Abby (I like it better than Abigail/Abigale)
Isobel
Stella
Aliyah

I Love some of the names listed here, especially Madeleine and Ella.

Hailie (pronounced "HAY-lee", not "HAIL-ee")
Faline (pronounced "fah-LEEN"...it was the name of the female deer in the Disney movie "Bambi"...I think it's pretty and delicate)
Jessilyn (kind of like "Jocelyn", but with a "jess" sound instead of a "joss" sound)
Rebecca (it was my orchestra teacher's name)
Dinah

I have others, but can't think of them right now. I LOVE baby names.

I don't like trendy names, or names that really ought to belong to a boy (like "Jordan"...just doesn't seem feminine enough).

fashionfrenzy said:
Brooke
Avery
Claire
Alexis
Natalie
Elle

Love the second one!! ;) Seriously though, about three people I know have recently named their girls Avery after hearing my name. When I was younger (I was born in '76) I was always getting "that's an English boys name!" and now people seem to like it! Sorry to get OT, my name suggestions would be: Stella, Ava and Devon.