Please help out a newbie!

Louish

Dec 28, 2014
I'm usually over at the LV forum but I am looking for a leather WOC and thought the TB Thea Flat Wallet would be perfect. It needs to be cross body and also fit an iPhone 6. I will wear it daily.

TB generally: what is the leather like? Does it scratch easily? I'm looking for a bag to last a couple of years.

Colour: What do you think of French Gray vs Black?

Does anyone have this bag? What are your thoughts?

image.jpg image.jpg

I have the Marion flat woc, it's almost identical. It's very useful, the leather is pebbled , soft and luxurious, mine has no scratches after a year. You can definitely fit an iPhone , and other stuff in there, it can get a little cramped once you start putting bulkier items in like keys. French grey is a lovely stylish nude. You can go wrong especially if you can snag it on sale somewhere!

Reactions: harlem_cutie
I have the Marion flat woc, it's almost identical. It's very useful, the leather is pebbled , soft and luxurious, mine has no scratches after a year. You can definitely fit an iPhone , and other stuff in there, it can get a little cramped once you start putting bulkier items in like keys. French grey is a lovely stylish nude. You can go wrong especially if you can snag it on sale somewhere!

I'm in the UK so I don't think they have sales here - super annoying! On the upside, TB is not well known at all and I like that it'll be somewhat under the radar. I'm having a really tough time chosing between grey and black. Head says black (it's practical, goes with everything, won't date). Heart says grey (it's just so beautiful).

Hi, I'm English too, but live here now. Agree, TB is very under the radar over there, they don't put things in sale though, I happened to be in the Mayfair store and got a great price on some shoes. My sister in law reckons you pay in pounds what we pay in dollars, that's a shame. Keep your eyes open maybe they'll open some outlet shops, you never know.

TB's pebbled leather bags hold up really well. Aside from normal corner wear I don't think you will have to worry about any scratching. Black is a great choice!

Good to hear the leather wears well. I was considering a little Kate Spade crossbody bag but I don't like the hard saffiano leather. I much prefer soft pebbled leather which ages as you use it - it adds character!