Please help me pick a Scarf:LV or MQueen?

?

Which one should I buy? LV or McQueen?

1. LV Scarf

2. McQueen: Blue

3. McQueen: Red

4. McQueen: Back

5. McQueen: White

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I just can't decide!I wear a lot of white, black, dark jeans and grey. My accessories are usually a bit more colourful:smile:

Thanks so much!:flowers::heart:

2. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. I just can't decide either. They are both equally TDF. You should just get both. :yes: :p

4. hmm thats tricky..I like the blue color and design of Mcqueen better but I feel like I've seen it around too much. The LV is hot and I haven't seen it on like every single celeb in hollywood. So my votes on the LV, both are hot though!

5. I prefer LV!

6. Thanks so much for you responses!:yes:

Do you think the McQueen scarfs would be chic enough to wear to the office?

7. Anyone?:yes:

8. McQueens white! I like that skully scarf! LV scarf is pretty but seems to me kinda old, outdated. Good luck!

9. I have a skull scarf and also the LV one in cashmere...I wear both to the office and casually

10. Thanks for your responses:yes:- I might have to get the red LV one and the blue McQueen one:love:

11. I really like the shade of the blue McQueen :smile: It works nicely if you are a blonde. Not a fan of the LV though...

12. I think the Mcqueen scarf is a trend but the LV scarf you will be able to wear for years to come, my vote is for LV

13. ITA.

14. Thank s o much, ladies- I really appreciate it!:flowers::heart:I have finally decided to definitely get the Red LV one and the Blue Skull one by McQueen!:yahoo:

15. mc queen white or blue