Please help identify leather, color and design

As requested, this thread is now the official Help I.D. Hermes leather, color and design thread. Cheers!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited: Please do nat ask for authentication on this thread.

Reply to any questions regarding any items are NOT be taken as a sign of authenticity. You will have to find a reputable paid-for service.

PT

Need assistance on what orange this is. For some reason, oranges are the hardest for me to discern online.

2017. Says it is an A stamp.

Attachments

• IMG_1636.png
    IMG_1636.png
    918.6 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1637.png
    IMG_1637.png
    369.2 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1638.png
    IMG_1638.png
    896 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1635.png
    IMG_1635.png
    830.5 KB · Views: 19
If it’s not Palladium, then it must be Ruthenium. Any info on the production year or other details of the bag?

@r luvs h - It has an I square stamp, my spa receipt only says it's a "SAC CONSTANCE II 29 VEAU CHAMONIX" would more photos help? I don't think it's enamel as @bababebi mentions, it's one whole piece of metal...although it looks like it when photographed.

@r luvs h - It has an I square stamp, my spa receipt only says it's a "SAC CONSTANCE II 29 VEAU CHAMONIX" would more photos help? I don't think it's enamel as @bababebi mentions, it's one whole piece of metal...although it looks like it when photographed.
Yes, please more pictures! Thank you! :flowers:

Adding: I looked on my phone and monitor and could not tell that this was an enamel inlay Constance as bababebi mentioned. The black enamel appearance just seems like an illusion of the picture. There are some dents which look like they could be enamel scratches, but the construction of the hardware seems to lack enamel hardware details one would traditionally see. Moreover, I’ve never know of an enamel inlay Constance of this size to come in this grey colour.

Last edited:
Thank you!:hbeat:

Not enamel, in my opinion. It seems like Palladium to me, though, since you were told that it specifically is not Palladium, I suppose it would have to be Ruthenium.:flowers:
These pictures are much clearer, you are absolutely right, not Enamel. I agree it looks like Palladium. I think Ruthenium looks darker in photos, my bag with Ruthenium hardware photographs much darker.

Thank you!:hbeat:

Not enamel, in my opinion. It seems like Palladium to me, though, since you were told that it specifically is not Palladium, I suppose it would have to be Ruthenium.:flowers:
These pictures are much clearer, you are absolutely right, not Enamel. I agree it looks like Palladium. I think Ruthenium looks darker in photos, my bag with Ruthenium hardware photographs much darker.

Thank you @bababebi and @r luvs h v! I guess it really is palladium, contrary to the ones telling me it's ruthenium. I don't find it leans grey like the bags I've seen online that have ruthenium hardware as well.

• Love
Reactions: r luvs h