Please help!!! I think I made the wrong choice!

The giant hardware isn't for me, but I can admit to it looking stunning.
Personally, I think truffle looks better with the gold - the metal just brightens it up and really brings out the warmer tones. The city is more practical, but the brief is new and fresher to the eye, especially with the Giant... so I would say go for something in Truffle, either a city or a brief.
you beat me to the punch slinks

Okay everyone...I'm officially crazy.

I went out and purchased the Truffle City with the GH. I didn't want to risk it not being there. The pictures are attached. Based what what you see in the pics, which should I keep? I definitely can't keep both.

Attachments

• Picture 212.jpg
    Picture 212.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 84
  • Picture 210.jpg
    Picture 210.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 79
  • Picture 211.jpg
    Picture 211.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 67
What about looking for a marine city with the gold hardware (if you like the new hardware)? I think that you seem to like that color better, but you also like the city style. Btw, could you take a picture of the bales on the gh city? I remember someone asking if they were different and I have yet to see them in real life.

What about looking for a marine city with the gold hardware (if you like the new hardware)? I think that you seem to like that color better, but you also like the city style. Btw, could you take a picture of the bales on the gh city? I remember someone asking if they were different and I have yet to see them in real life.

Yeah, the Marine city crossed my mind. I'll have to look into it because the SA at Neiman's said they didn't buy the Marine City. So, if I end up getting it at BalNY, I'll feel really bad having to return both to the SA. I'm also of the "low" risk type when it comes to handbag colors, and the Marine color is something that I have to wrap my mind around. I just feel that I should get something that will be versatile even though the Marine totally jumped out at me.

I'll try to take pictures soon...my batteries are low. As far as I can tell, the bales are the same - rounded, but maybe they are also a little larger than normal City bags (I don't have a City, so I can't compare).

I really appreciate everyone's two cents here.

Okay everyone...I'm officially crazy.

I went out and purchased the Truffle City with the GH. I didn't want to risk it not being there. The pictures are attached. Based what what you see in the pics, which should I keep? I definitely can't keep both.

:nuts: I do stuff like this all the time too! :nuts: I have two Chanel Kelly's in different sizes sitting here right now ...

ANYWAY ... I am not a huge fan of the GH but I like it better on the Brief style myself:yes:

Yeah, the Marine city crossed my mind. I'll have to look into it because the SA at Neiman's said they didn't buy the Marine City. So, if I end up getting it at BalNY, I'll feel really bad having to return both to the SA. I'm also of the "low" risk type when it comes to handbag colors, and the Marine color is something that I have to wrap my mind around. I just feel that I should get something that will be versatile even though the Marine totally jumped out at me.

I'll try to take pictures soon...my batteries are low. As far as I can tell, the bales are the same - rounded, but maybe they are also a little larger than normal City bags (I don't have a City, so I can't compare).

I really appreciate everyone's two cents here.

that's funny b/c my SA at Short Hills called to tell me that she had gotten several different colors of the city with the GH and I thought she listed Marine.