Please help! Help me choose from Cambon & GST!!!

If you really like the Cambon, I think the black with black patent cambon is much more classic looking than the black with white. Black and white is definitely gorgeous but it is a younger looking bag. Black/black seems timeless to me.

If you really like the Cambon, I think the black with black patent cambon is much more classic looking than the black with white. Black and white is definitely gorgeous but it is a younger looking bag. Black/black seems timeless to me.

Thanks Lucci, Actually the pic of the Cambon is grabbed from you. I also saw you patent CC. It is quite impressed! I was thinking I would definitely go for the GST with patent CC. :nuts:

I'm sorry to sort of threadjack this, but I didn't want to create a whole new thread to ask about it. I'm sure you get this all the time anyway, but is it still possible to order cambon totes? I went into the Chanel store on Rodeo before I left California and they didn't have any out. I didn't know the name of the bag until reading this forum, so I didn't ask an SA about it. Are they still available? And do you have any idea how much they are?

my first chanel is the blk/blk cambon tote, it's the smaller one, fiance surprised me with it. i absolutely adore it, but don't use it as much, in fear of scratching it, i love the blk patent CC logo.

0114006.jpg

0114007.jpg

I'm sorry to sort of threadjack this, but I didn't want to create a whole new thread to ask about it. I'm sure you get this all the time anyway, but is it still possible to order cambon totes? I went into the Chanel store on Rodeo before I left California and they didn't have any out. I didn't know the name of the bag until reading this forum, so I didn't ask an SA about it. Are they still available? And do you have any idea how much they are?

there were a few at San Francisco Chanel botique. they are priced at 1595$ (a 100$ price increase). I saw the Black with white CCs. They are definitely still available, so just search around and I'm sure you'll find one! ;)