Please come join us......

1. In celebrating More Hermes Babies! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

That's right, our much loved Moviegirl, Authenticlux, Queenie and TammyD are all expecting! In honor of this truly wonderful time in each of their lives, we would like to have a baby shower!!!

For those interested in participating, please PM either Jag or Kellybag, and we will assign each person with an expectant mother so that everyone is properly spoiled! :nuts:

TammyD asks only for your well wishes, which is simple enough! So please also help me in wishing her congratulations by posting a small note to her in this thread!!!:heart:

Please RSVP by no later than Wednesday, August 1, 2007 and we will start the festivities with a fun reveal thread
    :party:

2. Congratulations to all! I´m so happy for you!

3. Aww! Congratulations to all the mothers-to-be! How exciting for you all! :heart:

4. Congratulations, girls!

Moviegirl, Authenticlux, Queenie and TammyD, to all of you a thrill of joy of motherhood!!!
    :flowers:

5. Congrats, TammyD! Here's to a safe delivery and a healthy new addition to your family.

6. Congrats everyone, this is soooo sweet, I love the Hermes forum! :heart:

7. Congratulations ladies!!!

8. :yahoo: Congrats!!!

9. How wonderful! CONGRATULATIONS!!

10. Congrats!!

11. congratulations to everyone! it's your turn to be spoiled and pampered!

12. Exciting news... congrats!

13. Awwww girls, congratulations! To each and every one of you!! :heart::heart:

14. Congrats girls and all the Hermes babies comin' up!!
    We love ya!!!

TammyD: I am so happy for you! All the best!

15. Woohoo!!!!! Congrats Ladies!!!!