Planets at 50% discount in Balenciaga Singapore

I NEED a boobie! It's 3.50am in London (Where I am) and I've just rung my mum and sister in Singapore to hustle down to Balenciaga to get me one - luckily they are nearby, so hoping they'll get there in the next 15-20mins... or I can't sleep and won't be able to function at work tomorrow..... tsk tsk

i was someone who offered to help since i am in singapore. but i was not reselling anything...apologies as I am unaware that to help with shipping is a violation of the rules and considered as reselling.........anyway, I just called and checked the stock, they have 2 black left and 3 white ones left and they will ship internationally through Fed Ex. Their number is (65) 67338270. Good luck girls!

FX is a guy? wellllll, hello big boy! wink! wink!:graucho:

Donna U are a great girl:love: with so many and nice boobies.
I think i love U:graucho: .
Maybe we can make a dating site from this purseblog.
I hope this is not against the rules:wtf: .
And my message is going to be deleted.
Didn`t U see my pics of my collection, i wil put one over here.
jpg.gif
black_weekender.jpg (11.6 KB, 199 views)
Please put me in your will, Your daughter only loved designer shoes so she won`t mind i think. And i will put you in my will.

Merry Christmas to U FX:heart:

Donna U are a great girl with so many and nice boobies.
I think i love U:graucho: .
Maybe we can make a dating site from this purseblog.
I hope this is not against the rules .
And my message is going to be deleted.
Didn`t U see my pics of my collection, i wil put one over here.
jpg.gif
black_weekender.jpg (11.6 KB, 199 views)
Please put me in your will, Your daughter only loved designer shoes so she won`t mind i think. And i will put you in my will.

Merry Christmas to U FX

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: first date ever in tPF history? Don't be so material folks!:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: