Pix of my New B Bag.......

I LOVE THAT BAG. the gh looks super super super with that color. what great leather. looks sooooo smooshy. keep it (or return it so i can get it :smile: )
congrats congrats

thanks for all your opinions and answers....

I let this baby go and got it exchanged to GH Part time in CAFE.

The reason was I have 06 Corn Flower Blue the Work, and the color was pretty close to each other.

I must have a thing for the blue bags....I went for a more practical color this time.

But it is after 11:00PM here in Southern Cali, and it's time for bed, but I can't go to sleep 'cause of this bag!

Even though it's a close color to Corn Flower blue, it looks so much different with the GH. I LOVE THE GH, they make such a statement!

I am going crazy...should I get both? the price is killing me at 1645 +tax....

Plus I am on the wait list for Louis Vuitton Denim Patch Work Speedy in Grey (even though it the name is Grey, it kinda bluish...the one with Scarlett Johansson in Magazine Ads these days), which is sort of blue....

I guess i just have a thing for blue...

so sad that I cannot get everything I want!!!!!!!!!

Blue Glacier w GH...looks great! But how bout trying the cafe since u have many blues? But were u look for a plain PT/City or one w GH? Not too sure how cafe looks like w GH tho....
Either ways...congrats ya & post pics of the cafe one..ekekekeke!!!

thanks for all your opinions and answers....

I let this baby go and got it exchanged to GH Part time in CAFE.

The reason was I have 06 Corn Flower Blue the Work, and the color was pretty close to each other.

I must have a thing for the blue bags....I went for a more practical color this time.

But it is after 11:00PM here in Southern Cali, and it's time for bed, but I can't go to sleep 'cause of this bag!

Even though it's a close color to Corn Flower blue, it looks so much different with the GH. I LOVE THE GH, they make such a statement!

I am going crazy...should I get both? the price is killing me at 1645 +tax....

Plus I am on the wait list for Louis Vuitton Denim Patch Work Speedy in Grey (even though it the name is Grey, it kinda bluish...the one with Scarlett Johansson in Magazine Ads these days), which is sort of blue....

I guess i just have a thing for blue...

so sad that I cannot get everything I want!!!!!!!!!

SO...you sent it back. Which NM was it so I can get that bag. It is just stunning. I'll pm you.

thanks
kathleen