[Pix] Bag Comparison: Amore Stellina + Campeggio

personally i'd go with campeggio...i don't find much use in a stellina since its on the small side, but i admit it does look kyoot when the strap is short. hahaha get both...typical toki fans..buying all the bags n deciding which ones to keep later ^^ i'm guilty of that too

Did you ever find the perfect amore campeggio? Just curious, does the 20% off with the macy's card work on chargesends? I don't have a card, but I was just curious. . .

Did you ever find the perfect amore campeggio? Just curious, does the 20% off with the macy's card work on chargesends? I don't have a card, but I was just curious. . .
Yeah, it does. That's how I bought mine on Friday. I also had a 15% off coupon from my card...so I got 20 off then addt'l 15%! but I had to pay tax and $19 shipping! Still a pretty good deal though...that is until I see them!:smile:

well i haven't been to ne stores to find my perfect campeggio...but now i'm debating over the two that i do have...n i'm starting to like my first one again! lolz i dunno..just gotta keep staring..

ok so today is last day to get 20% off when using your macy's card....my aunt has the 20% off pick a day coupon...which can be applied on nething on ne one day...but the SA said i can't combine the coupon...

Annie b..what kind of coupon did u use for yours?!

haha. Yeah, I saw that one. I'm just always not sure about bidding on international things because I don't know if I'll have to pay customs. Plus, I get this feeling that one is going to skyrocket near the end!

What print was it in? I took my campeggio out today shopping with the family and I sooooo love it! I'm afraid if I got the cucciolo and filled it I'd be whacking people front to back! :lol:
It was the tan playground print. Yesterday people were walking into my zucca and I was about to fight someone :lecture: I hate when people rub up against my purse :yucky:

I know! The same thing happens to mee too! Whenever I go shopping, people are always bumping into my purse! I hate it soo much! So Im giving everyone that touches my bag the evil "i dont like you" look.:lecture:

You think that is bad. I had my amore gioco sitting on my office chair and my hubby needed to use my PC so he just sat on my gioco! :wtf: I ran over to him and told him to get his a** off my purse. I retrieved it and then frantically checked my purse over. My hubby laughed and said "pathetic"! I was going to say this is an expensive purse!! But I didn't because then he would be questioning how much money I spent? And then I would never hear the end of it. :lecture:

I'm LOL!!!! ya'll too funny! A lady rammed her cart into my campeggio in Target the other day and it irritated me too! Of course I don't usually have that much hanging off of my hip unless he eats and grunts! (that would be my 14 month old!hahahha)

I was standing in line at a fast food today and someone almost bumped up against my zucca, but I grabbed it and swung it in front of me in time! And I thought I was weird because I didn't like people brushing up against and bumping into my purses!

I'm always afraid that the person bumping into my bag or brushing up against it is gonna have something weird on them like gum or mustard and get it all over my bag :yucky: . That's why I'm so paranoid about it. If I get something on there I can beat myself up about it :lecture: I certainly don't need any help getting stuff on my purse from complete strangers :rolleyes:

Pandabear - You're not weird, just obsessed like the rest of us :graucho: