Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

oh I was told by a disney employee that they are in the works of making a pirates 4 - they had so much footage that they cut out of 3 that they are going to put into the 4th. supposedly its set to come out in 2011 but my friend said they have most the footage so it should be sooner.

i just watched this last night with my bf. so disappointedd..i totally did not get the movie at all!~ i was confused the whole time and kept whispering to my bf "what did he/she say? what happened? why is he/she doing that?" and he would be whispering back the same thing to me.

i don't even know how little kids would be able to understand this movie... O.O

*sigh* i was looking so forward to it because i loved the first and second one.

I get like that in some movies, you'll have to go see it again or wait and rent it. :yes:

I was VERY upset with how it ended. BUT, check out this thread on imdb.com:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0449088/board/thread/75101207

It has quotes from the writers of the film and completely clears up what is meant by the curse and it explains that last extra scene. After knowing what the writers really intended, I am *MUCH* happier with the ending of the movie. I just love happy endings and this one certainly deserved a happy ending. :yes:

I read what was on imdb.com along with what other posters said and it makes so much more sense now! I like it that much more now that I understand it more and know more about that darn Davy Jones curse. Thanks for posting this.

Hmm....I LOVE LOVE LOVE these movies....but honestly, they are gonna ruin it w/ a fourth.....IMO they would be doing too much of a good thing...

Everyone is getting me sooo excited to watch this movie!!! I don't get to see it until tomorrow night....but I can't wait!!!

Great thread!!!!

FYI - if you missed that scene after the credits...it's out on youtube.

I missed it too...found it on youtube (search for "pirates credits" and you'll stumble on it)

i really like that little ending...too bad it had to be at the end of the credits though...

I adored it!!!! I never ever felt lost but I am a huge Pirates fan. I love the ending when Will returns to Elizabeth and their son after his 10 years as captain!

I believe that if there is a 4th movie that Johnny Depp will be the only one in it and perhaps Barbosa. Orlando and Keira have both said they don't want to be in a 4th so I believe Elizabeth and Will will live happily ever after now........in true Disney fashion of course!

I believe that if there is a 4th movie that Johnny Depp will be the only one in it and perhaps Barbosa. Orlando and Keira have both said they don't want to be in a 4th so I believe Elizabeth and Will will live happily ever after now........in true Disney fashion of course!

that's what I've read too...that the Elizabeth/Will story is "complete" and if there were to be a 4th (as the ending - before the credits - nice lead to)...it would be Jack and Barbossa (quite frankly - yay - love those two characters/actors)