.•:*¨¨*:•.pinkpeony's Tokidoki *LAMORE* collection.•:*¨¨*:•.

:nuts:Wow, respect, it's such a nice and colorful collection of bags :tup:And what do you do with'em ? Are they all in use or only to take a look at? What will be your next project? :wlae:It's very exciting to finaly complete a collection, right?

:okay:

Greets,Alex

:nuts:Wow, respect, it's such a nice and colorful collection of bags :tup:And what do you do with'em ? Are they all in use or only to take a look at? What will be your next project? :wlae:It's very exciting to finaly complete a collection, right?

:okay:

Greets,Alex

Thank you! I collect them so I am not really using most of them. Tokidoki has limited runs so once the collab is over, it's pretty HTF. I have been using 5 of them but I also bought new ones to replace the one I am using so all those in my collection are brand new with tags/ununsed.

Next up will be the Vacanze print, the last print from the collaboration. That's my wish but I will have to be realistic and budget accordingly though. I have yet to see the bags IRL so I am not sure if I would like them as much as L'Amore. I am also looking to perfect my L'Amore collection since every bag has their unique print placement. It's an ongoing effort so I don't think I will ever be finished with it. :smile:

Hi there! Congratulations on your beautiful collection. :flowers:I am just starting with 2 bags in the Spiaggia collection-- Stellina and Ciao. I can only imagine your sense of pride and satisfaction! Enjoy and good luck with the Vacanze line! I know it's sold out (already) at the Pulse site.

It looks amazing! Don't get me wrong but do you use all your toki's or just collect them? For me it would be more fun to get one in each print but like I said, it def. looks amazing! :love:

Edit: Sorry, just read that you're collecting. I would still feel like it would be a waste of money if I only let these beauties lay in a box and not use them but maybe you have them all up somewhere to see?

Im so glad you found all your bags. I have been on the hunt for a corrier so long :sad: I dont think I will EVER find one. If you ever come accross another one or know anyone that can get there hands on one I would HAPPILY send paypal. Your bags are so beautiful. :smile: