Pink Sapphire D’amore Bracelet?

I have the necklace and bracelet! I love them both. If the extra chain on the bracelet won’t bother you then I think you should get it!! The chain is so gorgeous and the sapphire catches the light very well. I don’t have any good pics but will add some to this thread later.

I have the white gold d´amour bracelet and necklace. Did you know that you can get the length changes (shortened or lenghened) for free. It is free for 1 change and I think max 3cm (if I remember correctly). Means you could get your bracelet shortened if you want to. I actually had my necklace made longer. :smile:
Yes I did get it shortened but then it was too fitting so I brought it back to lengthen by a few links.
But no matter what the dangle design doesn't change so it's still there.
I have a Boucheron bracelet who does the same thing. Not sure if they will allow to cut it off as there is a Boucheron design at the end. Same for Cartier.

Has anyone broken a d’amour bracelet? I really love it - in both diamond and sapphire - but worry that the chain would snap easily (particularly in XS size). I am used to the love and JUC bracelets which are obviously much more sturdy. I tried the d’amour bracelet on and loved it, but just thought it felt super delicate.

Has anyone broken a d’amour bracelet? I really love it - in both diamond and sapphire - but worry that the chain would snap easily (particularly in XS size). I am used to the love and JUC bracelets which are obviously much more sturdy. I tried the d’amour bracelet on and loved it, but just thought it felt super delicate.
I am having necklace, earrings and bracelet in the XS and wearing the bracelet since more than a year 24/7 with my 2 loves and not broken so far. Also my necklace I wear 24/7 and no problem so far.

I have had the d’amour pink sapphire bracelet for some time and I love it, so I just added the necklace. I wanted a necklace to wear 24/7 and not take off. The color of the sapphire with rose gold is so stunning and now I want the earrings 🤣 Does anyone have the whole set and do you think it’s overkill to have matchy matchy earrings, necklace and bracelet?

I have had the d’amour pink sapphire bracelet for some time and I love it, so I just added the necklace. I wanted a necklace to wear 24/7 and not take off. The color of the sapphire with rose gold is so stunning and now I want the earrings 🤣 Does anyone have the whole set and do you think it’s overkill to have matchy matchy earrings, necklace and bracelet?
I don't have this as a set, but absolutely not!

Reactions: frankie444
I have both the necklace and bracelet, and definitely thought about getting the earrings too hahaha. Go for it!!!! I didn’t get the earrings mainly because my earlobes are sensitive so I don’t like earlobe earrings (but I have tons of cartilage piercings).

My bf just got me the earrings so my set is now complete! I don’t think it’s overkill at all! The pieces are so dainty and feminine. I wore the necklace, earrings and bracelet together on Valentine’s Day and loved it. I think when paired with the right outfit it looks effortless, but also very put together if you know what I mean. Get the earrings!! I don’t wear the necklace and bracelet everyday but I wear the earrings 24/7 now.