Pink Inclusion Bracelet GM on Ebay now!

bagsnbags said:
So pretty ..I love my beige...the color is too close to my beige..
I hope MP will get it..
Thanks for sharing...Did order GM one ??

Hi! I ended up keeping my beige PM inclusion because it is so adorable and I can wear it everyday. However....now I am on the hunt for a GM black! I am hoping that when I go to the boutique in Paris in a couple of months they will have it there. :wlae:

Bagasms said:
I love the pink, this seller doesn't accept paypal?

no....she doesn't anymore.....:crybaby: she used to though until she had a lot of trouble with customs and some winners. :sad:

such a lovely lady, i bought a few things from her and we kept in touch.... she sent me a goodie box on my birthday (with LV, dior, chanel etc...)all the way from england!!! :tender:
you can definitely trust her! :yes:

sophia618 said:
no....she doesn't anymore.....:crybaby: she used to though until she had a lot of trouble with customs and some winners. :sad:

such a lovely lady, i bought a few things from her and we kept in touch.... she sent me a goodie box on my birthday (with LV, dior, chanel etc...)all the way from england!!! :tender:
you can definitely trust her! :yes:

Sweet, sounds like a seller is talking right now :wlae:

^^ what does that imply??

I have purchased lv from her before also. She is very accomodating and patient and keeps in constant contact with her customers, a seller to trust.

lordguinny said:
Hi! I ended up keeping my beige PM inclusion because it is so adorable and I can wear it everyday. However....now I am on the hunt for a GM black! I am hoping that when I go to the boutique in Paris in a couple of months they will have it there. :wlae:

Yes I love beige one, I can wear it at night or during the day. The black one is perfect for at night only IMO..

I love to get black one too someday..
I hope you will get black one in Paris..