Pink cambon tote - opinions?

You have no idea how much I needed this...my ex-boyfriend just went out on a date with one of my best friends :mad: (well lets just say she's not my friend anymore)....Thank god for the Chanel of Hawii for a lil pick me up!:biggrin:

I don't think your over-doing it at all! Both of those bags are amazing and once the black and pink bag is no longer available there will be a demand for it. And just think you just paid a whole lot less for it and no one will know! ;)

I just called Hawaii & they were very nice. They're out of the pink wallets though (wanted one). Only one left, and it was on hold. Stu said that the Pochette was $580, down from $795. Is that one too small to carry anything? compared to LV?

KathyD said:
I just called Hawaii & they were very nice. They're out of the pink wallets though (wanted one). Only one left, and it was on hold. Stu said that the Pochette was $580, down from $795. Is that one too small to carry anything? compared to LV?

It's about the size of a LV pochette accessory. small wallet + cell and it's about full

KathyD said:

yeah the pochette is way small, its the size of a lv pochette accessories.

mello_yello_jen said:
Somebody convince me that I don't need a pink/black medium tote (assuming they're out of the bowling bag).....
I think this place would be out of business if all we did is convince each other NOT to get bags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

KathyD:

I'm afraid I have taken that wallet (Sally just called me to say when I had ordered earlier she didn't know I was getting the last one from Waikiki).

She also said "thank you" for all our friends at the forum who have made purchases (great ones, I might add) today.

I so:huh:o need to stop coming onto this forum.. my bank account is dwindling rapidly.. yikes!

Damn i wonder if its even worth it for me to ship...i wonder why its just that boutique and not everywhere else?!

I was going to go down to my local boutique today and get the billfold. But I'm torn between just getting another bag for the price.

pink_bai2bi said:
KathyD:

I'm afraid I have taken that wallet (Sally just called me to say when I had ordered earlier she didn't know I was getting the last one from Waikiki).

She also said "thank you" for all our friends at the forum who have made purchases (great ones, I might add) today.

I so:huh:o need to stop coming onto this forum.. my bank account is dwindling rapidly.. yikes!

sally was helping me too! I ordered a pink /black cambon item that im super excited about because its not a bag or a wallet LMFAO....;)