Pink BVs?

Sep 7, 2006
First time posting in the Bottega forum, I usually am in Dior and LV. :smile:

I'm thinking of getting a BV soon for myself as a graduation present, I graduate this Christmas.

Since pink is my favorite color, I'm wondering if BV makes a lot of pink in different styles? If anyone has them, could you please post pics of it?

any info on pink BV bags, styles would be great, thanks!

the most recent color in this shade is Magnolia. it's a really pale baby pink. i've seen the hobo and tote in this color. really nice and delicate, but too high maintenance if you ask me. Bluefly has a lot of them last month

Hi, Babydoll,

Welcome! BV did some gorgeous pinks for S/S '07 - Magnolia, a pale, baby pink; Quarzo, a deeper, more saturated and vibrant pink; and Poudre, a dusty pink-lilac. They're all uniquely stunning. I've attached some photos as examples, but this is far from comprehensive. There should be more pics in the BV Collections thread. HTH!

Attachments

• montaignemagnolia.jpg
    montaignemagnolia.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 137
  • pinkzipwallet2.jpg
    pinkzipwallet2.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 89
  • poudrejulie.jpg
    poudrejulie.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 91
the name of that bag is montaigne (inspired by the avenue montaigne in paris, where one of bv`s boutiques is located) and the color is, as bete_noire alsready explained, called magnolia...

it`s pretty much sold out by now but try to contact ana if you´re in the us or your local boutique if you`re in the eu to have them track it down for you, i think they should be able to find one.

Hey, welcome! BV has some stunning pinks. Fall colors include a pinkish-red called Scala. The real pinks are Magnolia and Quarzo as others have said. and Poudre is a different shade--pink with some gray and lilac tones in it.

Good luck and congratulations on upcoming graduation!

A pink BV would be a darling grad present! I'm impartial to Magnolia since it's such a feminine shade and in BV leather...bliss :love:

Check out my thread and you'll see piccies. I'd post pics here, but I accidentally trashed them on my computer!

http://forum.purseblog.com/bottega-veneta/venetas-my-new-lovelies-pics-and-long-post-142949.html

I don't think I ever told you how great that magnolia veneta looks. I keep saying I'm not into pink but that is beautiful!