Pigalle 120 Club: tips on sizing, comfort, and walking with confidence on 120mm

I FINALLY did a So Kate , follies and piggy 120 comparison. Took long enough I know.
https://youtu.be/voYdX2WQ4Po

Instagram & YouTube Teamyummymummy

This is awesome. It's the first time I've seen the piggies next to the follies, and I didn't realise the toe boxes are so different! Those old cut pigalles are still 100% my faves too (but not as lucky as you to have a pigalle-shaped foot!)

Got these babies for Christmas! Got my boyfriend to buy them from me! So lucky they were brand new and never worn! Oh so painful but so beautiful! (Sorry about the background my niece wanted to sleep in front of the christmas tree!)

Attachments

• 1451049648905.jpg
    1451049648905.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 1,014
  • 1451049663638.jpg
    1451049663638.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 966
  • 1451049682429.jpg
    1451049682429.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 978
  • 1451049695719.jpg
    1451049695719.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 963
  • 1451049709888.jpg
    1451049709888.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 982
Got these babies for Christmas! Got my boyfriend to buy them from me! So lucky they were brand new and never worn! Oh so painful but so beautiful! (Sorry about the background my niece wanted to sleep in front of the christmas tree!)

Congrats! Keep working on stretching that toe box. Use the hair dryer trick and some Vaseline. They've never become comfortable for me, per se, but wearable. That's sweet about your niece sleeping in front of the tree :smile:

Congratulation! They look very nice on your feet, it definitely worth the pain.

Haha thank you

Congrats! Keep working on stretching that toe box. Use the hair dryer trick and some Vaseline. They've never become comfortable for me, per se, but wearable. That's sweet about your niece sleeping in front of the tree :smile:

Yeh its painful been wearing it around my room on carpet just my right foot is painful in the toe box, left foot is fine though!
Considering i got my tts it still hurts haha and i didnt size down!

Haha thank you

Yeh its painful been wearing it around my room on carpet just my right foot is painful in the toe box, left foot is fine though!
Considering i got my tts it still hurts haha and i didnt size down!

I hear ya. It's dumb, I sized down half a size in the pigalle 120s, to 38, for my first pair, and then they stretched waaay out and created a heel gap. I then sized down further to a 37.5 and now they're just right in length and hurt pretty much the same as the 38s. My point being, they're usually uncomfortable in the toe box regardless of size :P Good luck!

Hello everybody, I too have a question about sizing.. Been browsing a lot of posts but didn't become any wiser.

I ordered Pigalle Follies 120 for my wife last week and unfortunately, they were too small. In Belgium, she normally wears a 40, so I ordered a 40.5 from Louboutin. Can this be my first mistake here? Could the 40 that she is wearing in Belgium actually be a 41 in Louboutin (or Italian sizing)? The problem was that they were too narrow to begin with. She actually has pretty narrow feet, except for the fact that at the big toe it's a bit wider due to bone structure (don't know how this is called). Or could it be that this is exactly the problem and that it'll be impossible to wear Louboutins? I appreciate the help!

Hello everybody, I too have a question about sizing.. Been browsing a lot of posts but didn't become any wiser.

I ordered Pigalle Follies 120 for my wife last week and unfortunately, they were too small. In Belgium, she normally wears a 40, so I ordered a 40.5 from Louboutin. Can this be my first mistake here? Could the 40 that she is wearing in Belgium actually be a 41 in Louboutin (or Italian sizing)? The problem was that they were too narrow to begin with. She actually has pretty narrow feet, except for the fact that at the big toe it's a bit wider due to bone structure (don't know how this is called). Or could it be that this is exactly the problem and that it'll be impossible to wear Louboutins? I appreciate the help!

Pigalle Follies 120 runs smaller than Pigalle 120 (classic) by about 1 size in that size range (40). I had to goto 41.5 in Pigalle Follies 120, I'm a 40.5 in Pigalle

Hello everyone!

Please can I get some advice on Pigalles 120mm - I tried the UK 5 (US 7) and at first I really had to fight to get my feet in and they really cramped my right toe box.. I wore it a couple of time on the carpet with socks and tried the hairdryer trick - they are loosening up but still quite tight in the toe box! The left foot however is completely comfy

I tried on the 5.5 (US 7.5) and my right foot was perfect in it but my left had a slight gap at the bag (nothing big, probably the size of an index finger). I am wondering now whether I should stick to the size 5 and keep stretching or get the 5.5 and if and when the left ones stretch out, get insoles? Please can someone advise what is the better option? I don't plan on wearing them very often, only at special occasions! TIA!