picturesque towns in canada...

Sep 13, 2006
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Arial, Helvetica]ok, so i dont know how many of you guys live in canada but i have a queston to ask you...or anyone really that knows![/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]what are some small towns in canada? Towns that are somewhat picturesque, where the leaves change colors during the fall, and the air gets nippy...During the winter it snows...during the spring flowers are in bloom everywhere and its really green...where its almost a little village like setting where everybody knows everybody...[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]ok so i know there may not even be a real place like this in canada, but i have no clue! so i thought i would ask some people who knew about it![/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica]
icon_blank.gif
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica] [/FONT]
[/FONT]

wow they're all over the place! Once you get away from the big towns they're almost all like that! Churchill Manitoba is very very picturesque...but it really really far north and nowhere near any big towns and hard to travel to.

Ottawa, the nation's capital is absolutely gorgeous for the seasons.

My favorite town though is Banff, Alberta - we had a destination wedding there and it's just spectacular. The mountains really take your breath away!

all over the atlantic provinces (nova scotia, new brunswick, pei, and newfoundland)!!! there are only a handful of actual cities and the provinces are primarily rural. lots of small fishing villages, very picturesque. and we have four very distinct seasons, with the intensity varying throughout the region. but since canada is so large and the population is relatively small, you will find small towns like the ones you describe all across the country.

Peterborough's really pretty. It's a small town, but you drive through farmland going into there.

There's the sweetest little bed and breakfast - Resonance Inn.

Resonance Bed & Breakfast and Spa

The people there are so nice and they really take care of you. (The lady practically committed hara kiri because I didn't like the western omelet she made me.)