Pictures of your Goyard IN ACTION!

Glad I picked this beauty up. Saint Louis PM Claire Voie in Greige is my new fave. I have numerous styles of Goyard bags and most of them are black. This bag lined in khaki is so versatile - I can definitely see myself carrying her year round!

View attachment 5813014
That’s a gorgeous color! Does the limited edition color cost more? I wonder if they’ll make other styles in this color. So pretty, enjoy your bag!

Thank you. While I love the greige bag with the pink and the turquoise, the greige and khaki bag seemed to be the most neutral and all seasons shade. Yes, unfortunately is a little more than a regular Saint Louis. It cost $2,100 for the PM size + a $240 premium/shipping fee. Claire Voie is much more structured and stands up without slouching unlike a traditional Saint Louis. The inside is waterproof and much easier to keep clean that the interior of the traditional SL. I wish they would make more styles in the Greige color; it is even more lovely in real life! Have a wonderful evening. :smile:

Glad I picked this beauty up. Saint Louis PM Claire Voie in Greige is my new fave. I have numerous styles of Goyard bags and most of them are black. This bag lined in khaki is so versatile - I can definitely see myself carrying her year round!

View attachment 5813014
Wow...! I love this neutral shade... Will definitely go with everything... Great choice..! When I first saw the colour choices, my heart fluttered when I saw the one with pink lining..! So gorgeous

Definitely looks more sturdy and structured than the regular St Louis. Probably similar to Artois.

Last edited:
So last year I got my first Goyard- the grey Anjou. Then I obsessed over the white and yellow St. Louis and bought the white. I was in love, but couldn’t stop thinking about the yellow. I finally pulled the trigger and omg I’m obsessed. I don’t even care that I paid the $60 neiman shipping fee because I was too impatient to wait for Bergdorf to get their stock. The yellow is GORGEOUS. It’s so extra I feel amazing carrying it. I am so in love with Goyard. The St. Louis is the perfect spring summer tote and the Anjou is perfect for fall/winter. Had to share!!

View attachment 5796386
i can't decide between the mini anjou yellow or the st louis pm yellow. Gorgegous color.