Pictures of the new addition: Black Classique

joyeaux

O.G.
Jul 1, 2006
As promised, here's the bag I probably should have begun with in the first place... the classic Black First! Because I'm soooo impatient I didn't wait to find a past year and got a new one. But I did ask for nice leather, which I think I got :yahoo: The bottom is a bit veiny but I figure Lubriderm will cure that. Plus, I like the brass hardware!

There's a family photo too with the Cornflower classique, although it is bittersweet as she is being sent to the UK tomorrow morning :crybaby:Farewell, Cornflower! Hello... Ink?

p.s. I'm sitting here noticing how the Cornflower looks so yummy in that last photo. Please do not comment on this or I will be thrown into a bad state of seller's remorse that I cannot afford ($literally$) to go into! :Push:

NWpurselover said:
Beautiful bag and I can't help but notice your cute Avatar. Are they shelties or collies? I can't tell from the photo.

Awwww, you noticed my boys! That's Presley and Picasso, our "rescue" shelties. They were both orphans and we adopted them. They're our babies! That picture is from the beach. Here's another :tender::

First, I love Presley & Picasso. They are beautiful and lucky pups and you are so sweet to have taken them in. Breed Rescue organizations are so wonderful. Second, your black First is a stunner!! Can't wait to see the Ink! :smile: