Pictures of orange first?

I just became the proud owner of an orange feuille first from 06. I need to take pictures - will try to do that today and post them for you. It's gorgeous. Check late this afternoon.

This is incredibly ironic.
I was just looking on a site where I've purchased several bags (the most recent was a Cornflower First that had not been used!)

There's a Balenciaga Rouille Orange First on there right now that's in great condition - and they recently marked down the price. They have some great pictures for you to see, as well.

As a matter of fact, I'd asked for additional pictures and they sent them to me in my email. (I decided to pass on the orange and hold out for cornflower or grenat.)

Here's the link. Hope this helps! :yes:

Ann's Fabulous Finds

I have a city not a first but hopefully this will help:
orgb.jpg

This is incredibly ironic.
I was just looking on a site where I've purchased several bags (the most recent was a Cornflower First that had not been used!)

There's a Balenciaga Rouille Orange First on there right now that's in great condition - and they recently marked down the price. They have some great pictures for you to see, as well.

As a matter of fact, I'd asked for additional pictures and they sent them to me in my email. (I decided to pass on the orange and hold out for cornflower or grenat.)

Here's the link. Hope this helps! :yes:

Ann's Fabulous Finds

Mmm... thats a pretty color. Its sort of like a blood orange.

Okay, here's my first attempt at a picture - I forget we were to go out of town for the Clapton concert and didn't get a picture until last night. This is with flash and I thought maybe the gold charger and the black background would help you figure out what the real color of the rouille is. It's gorgeous, it's orange - but it's the color one often finds on flame guitars (especially Gibsons) right around the edge:

rouille1.jpg

I hope this works, I hope I hope. It's not quite as orange as it appears under flash - I'll try and get some outdoor pictures of it later.

I'm going to give this one more try...it's resized and all. I know someone else posted their lovely new bag, mine was photo'ed under halogen with flash, I thought maybe the gold charger (everyone has seen one of those sometime) would provide a reference.

rouille1-45v5w6vlo.jpg