pictures of my new light grey multipocket!

Love it!!! I scored a black quilted zc from the same guy and he overnighted to me too! If he didn't work for MJ I wonder how he got his hands on all that merchandise? Hmm . . . maybe his crew knocked over an MJ store? LOL. Just kidding!

I also LOVE your sleeves! I happen to be a tattoo lover too, but I only have a measly 8 so far.

Love your "new" collection. Such a different feel from your collection a few months ago.

yeah, i sold the large midnight patent bowler as well as the navy/pink python baby stam. i recently parted with my black stam too - i just wasnt getting any use out of those 3 bags; so i purchased some MJ classics instead! :rochard:

I'm really digging your collection, tuffcookie! Great bags- they are TDF! And I like the Light Grey as opposed to the current "Grey" that is out. "Grey" looks really lavender, IMO.

I'm really digging your collection, tuffcookie! Great bags- they are TDF! And I like the Light Grey as opposed to the current "Grey" that is out. "Grey" looks really lavender, IMO.

its funny you mention that, about the new "grey" looking very lavender. my girlfriend and I were in bloomingdales this afternoon and she picked up the new grey Blake and said "I like this lavender bag a lot!"; then she looked at the tags and couldn't believe it was a shade of grey! I totally agree with you :smile:

its funny you mention that, about the new "grey" looking very lavender. my girlfriend and I were in bloomingdales this afternoon and she picked up the new grey Blake and said "I like this lavender bag a lot!"; then she looked at the tags and couldn't believe it was a shade of grey! I totally agree with you :smile:

Yeah, it does have a lavender look. I saw it at Nordys and asked the SA the name of the color, she said Grey. I was really shocked when she told me that was the new grey. I like it though.