pictures of my new blake and multipocket!

1. here are my new bags! the picture didn't turn out as well as i had hoped. i took it at my boyfriend's apartment and his room doesn't have the best lighting. the sap green looks more like it's apple green. the indigo blake is supposed to be a little darker, and next to it is the matching key pouch and cosmetics bag.

this is my first blake and mp. they're both wonderful and helped reaffirm how much i love mj bags!

my new bags!.jpg
  2. Gorgeous! I have to wipe the drool off my keyboard. You did good girl!!

3. Such a cute family. Enjoy them.

4. i love that green color! congrats :biggrin:

5. oh i LOVE that indigo blake!! such a pretty color! :tup:

6. I love those two MJ colors!!!! Congrats and enjoy your new bags. :yes:

7. They are fantastic, superb and divine!!!!!!!! I love them!!!!:drinkup::party:

8. Awesome! I love that Blake.

9. Oh tadpole, your new babies are BEAUTIFUL! I love the colors, especially the MP's! And I adore matching accessories, sometimes...a girl just needs matching things inside her bag! =) Congrats!

10. so beautiful! thanks for taking the time to post pics... the cosmetics bag is so cute!

11. Those colors are amazing!! :drool: I especially like the indigo Blake! Congrats!!

12. pretty colors! I love the blake!

13. i LOVE your blake!! ADORABLE:heart:3

14. Can I be nosey? Where did you get that fantastic mp? And those great accessories? I live in a place that has NO MJ anywhere, anytime, I hate it!!:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

15. OMG! I love that green and blue! The colors look so rich!