Pictures of Marroon Twiggy and Black Part-Time requested

didi78 & glimmer... Trust me! I have both the Truffe Day and Marron City from FW '06. The Twiggy bag she pictured is Marron from FW '06. There is a Marron from FW '06 that is termed 'olive brown' but has no olive in it at all (take a look at atelier.naff). It is a beautiful chocolatey brown. The Truffe is lighter. The Marron from FW '06 isn't getting much play on the Bbag forum and I'm not sure why, because it is beautiful. Xochrissie's first pic is with flash & so it came out lighter than Marron FW '06 is. The second is without flash and is Marron FW '06 for sure. I was actually called by an SA in San Fran about that Marroon Twiggy because I was on the list for a bag in Marron when they came in. I told them I was not interested because I'd already gotten my new FW '06 Marron City and it's gorgeous. Pics are deceiving to real color .... as we all know.

Oh thank you! I knew that I took a picutre of the Marron! Marron is from FW 06 and not 04! I got all confused when the memeber above you said marron is from 04. Perhaps the 04 is maroon and not marron?

But you are right, the marron is an absolutely gorgeous color! It's a deep/dark brown. I personally like it more than the truffle.

Hey I work at NM in SF! I wonder who called you. :upsidedown:

ms_izze & hellosunshine - I want to apologize. That is a truffle twiggy! I took some pictures of the truffle and marron side by side:

TruffleMarron1.JPG

TruffleMarron2.JPG

TruffleMarron3.JPG

TruffleMarron4.JPG