Pics on Lanvin for H&M!!!

OMG I'm sooo devastated!!! I feel like I've been living under a rock for the past 6 months. Ever since moving back to CA and not being able to pass by an H&M walking home from work like in NYC I haven't even heard about the H&M Lanvin collection until now. The collection is absolutely beautiful. I esp love the black fur coat. Wish I would have gotten the memo on this:sad:

hey ladies! I think it's either my first or second time contributing to this thread; I was the emcee at one of my good friend's wedding on Sunday & wore the grey tulle dress from the collection! Just thought I'd post a modelling pic here!

164106_494841060747_524555747_6221908_4316208_n.jpg

cute dress ;)

Wowza! I NEED something from this collection!!!

did u get anything?

Has everyone used everything? I still have not worn my zebra coat or the purple dress...

I did use the tote, the pearl necklace & pink necklace, and the brooch.

I did wear the tshirt under a blazer (it's so big!!)

And the leopard shoes!! (make my toes hurt ouch!!)

I managed to get a tote for me, and the leopard clutch as a present for someone. Still hoping I will be able to snag the purple dress at a reasonable price!

did u get anything?

Has everyone used everything? I still have not worn my zebra coat or the purple dress...

I did use the tote, the pearl necklace & pink necklace, and the brooch.

I did wear the tshirt under a blazer (it's so big!!)

And the leopard shoes!! (make my toes hurt ouch!!)

those who have the red and pink necklaces, did the enamel come off a little bit here and there? mine has... wondering if it might get worse... should i get nail polish and touch up? >.<