Pics of your Mayday Presents :D

vmasterz

sMiLe!
O.G.
Jan 9, 2007
:yahoo: Yay heres mine! OMG I :heart: Butterpecan1 (I think its you..:confused1: ) THANK YOU!!!!

Tokidoki Decorated Frame
Chocoboy Candy
Pocky Chocosticks Candy
Adios Star Earrings
Badtz Maru Coin pouch
Chococat Lemon Scented Tissues
and...King Kamehameha Statue to represent Hawaii :yahoo:

Now I got two adios star earrings--I should have waited to buy mine hahaha...

maypackage.jpg

haha I'm eating my jumbo red vines! it's slowing me down... anywhoo here's my post I've been working on lol

BEFORE!
DSC04986.jpg

AFTER!!
DSC04991.jpg

Thanks Disney4Us!! I :love: all the redvines!! I'm eating the Jumbo right now haha :lol:

in case you're wonder what is in the picture...
- butterfly bookmark
- super panda fan
- hello kitty aloha pins (2 of them) and matching tags :smile:
- secret bottle (i think that's what it's called) moofia! He's my first moofia member weeeeeee
- Japanese Cherry Blossoms Body Butter
- happy smile panda mirror
- hawaiian host chocolate covered macadamias :heart:
- Black Licorice Redvines
- Cherry Redvines
- Jumbo Red Vines

whoohoo congrats...i take it you like redvines :lol: ...ah should of taken a before picture haha..but it was just the frame that was wrapped in orange paper like lesportsac :biggrin:

tehlilone: The packages are so cute, especially the Hello Kitty stickers.

I think that moofia milk bottle is called moumou, but I don't remember where I saw that.

yeah i think your right snoopa..they have a necklace of him??

so tehlilone...are you going to start collecting the other moofias? now that you got one to start? :graucho:

Vmasterz- I'm wearing it right noW!
I'm not sure about it though, I wish I would have gotten the latte instead. :shame:

Yes yes yes, get all 8. moofias are lots o' fun.

people on ebay call him the secret one or something weird :shrugs: I've never actually looked into their names... JapanLA has a t-shirt of him!

anywayz I was going to start the moofias but to save money I put some as part of my wishlist therefore I didn't know which one's I might get if any at all so I didn't want to start collecting YET lol ;)

and yes when's the next gift exchange? lol