Pics of your Louis Vuitton in action

Happy Monday!

Used my girl’s Mother’s Day pouch gift today for our walk. For the first time ever, I cut the wrist strap off the 🍒pouch as it wasn’t functional for how I use bags. I also have other wrist straps if I need one, but the long pink strap I had fits perfectly and makes it a great compact crossbody. My pink LV key pouch worked well too. I count about 7 colors of pink and purple 😆

View attachment 6000609

Love all the pretty pinkness T :smile:. Your girl is the sweetest pup ever :smile:

Compliments of my adult daughter. I asked her to watch my beautiful purse so I could use the restroom. Needless to say I’m not letting her babysit again. She just throws it in a laundry basket and sends me a picture saying it looks lumpy and misses it’s owner 😂

View attachment 6001488
Well goodness! The same daughter that helped your hubs with your new speedy also did this?!😆 it looks great and the leather looks so soft and smooshy I’m sure she was fine.

Well goodness! The same daughter that helped your hubs with your new speedy also did this?!😆 it looks great and the leather looks so soft and smooshy I’m sure she was fine.
Yes that same dang daughter 😂 I told her I was coming to find her and the bag better not be scuffed. She was hiding of course and my bag was on her shoulder, and she was giggling! Kids….doesn’t matter what age they are, they are always trying to get me all heated at target 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Cathindy and DrTr
Yes that same dang daughter 😂 I told her I was coming to find her and the bag better not be scuffed. She was hiding of course and my bag was on her shoulder, and she was giggling! Kids….doesn’t matter what age they are, they are always trying to get me all heated at target 🤣
And if you are like me Target is one of my happy places! Kids of all ages are great! Fun in life is essential, and of course she was wearing your bag, it’s a stunner 🤓👜❤️