Pics of your Louis Vuitton in action

Hello dear A! What a perfect strap for this pouch. It looks like a crunchy candy confection. That pouch is such a perfect bag, it holds so much and works as a crossbody, and as a throw in a large bag purse. Happy Saturday!

Hi my friend :smile: — glad to see you on this thread again :smile:. Thanks for the sweet compliments on my recent bags. Have a great weekend :smile:

Due to an unusually long rainy season, been waiting for months to use this one again :smile:. It makes me wonder if I should get any more bags with vachetta going forward :lol:.

View attachment 5977150
Love love love love love! :hbeat: I too have been waiting to break this out for spring but have yet to do so. I adore your tag addition and how you put the lock on it M! Looks so fantastic that I’m totally going to copy you. :giggle: Happy weekend my friend, I’ve missed you and your fabulous collection!

Monogram bumbag at the team roping this morning. I know I’m a little different in my outfits but I still love carrying my LV bags to dirty places 🐴
My daughter snapped this pic of me looking annoyed because my husband is riding my personal horse today 🤣
View attachment 5983726
I love it. Bag looks good with your outfit and at least you're getting use and enjoyment out of wearing. I saw this custom made saddle recently at a jewelry and art show and thought "if i had a horse, i would get that".... maybe you need? Lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240414_133711_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20240414_133711_Messages.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 46
Love love love love love! :hbeat: I too have been waiting to break this out for spring but have yet to do so. I adore your tag addition and how you put the lock on it M! Looks so fantastic that I’m totally going to copy you. :giggle: Happy weekend my friend, I’ve missed you and your fabulous collection!

Thank you sweet A :smile:. I am happy to see you back — missed you since you were last on here (around your BD or so?). Hope to see you again soon, maybe with your SB20 with the same tag/lock charm :smile:. Happy Sunday my friend :smile:.

I love it. Bag looks good with your outfit and at least you're getting use and enjoyment out of wearing. I saw this custom made saddle recently at a jewelry and art show and thought "if i had a horse, i would get that".... maybe you need? Lol
Thank you so much 🥰🥰
That saddle is absolutely gorgeous and definitely one that wouldn’t see the back of my sweaty cow horse 😂
Im not ashamed to say I spend a small fortune on a good horse and a handmade saddle but I bet that LV saddle costs a pretty penny!!!

Reactions: DrTr