Pics of your Louis Vuitton in action

I love the round coin purse. That cupcake is so cute (I have a major craving for a s'mores cupcake from Sprinkles but am too lazy to drive 45 mins to get 1 or 2).
Thank you Iamminda! S'mores cupcakes sound really good! Wow 45 min for a cupcake. hmm... Maybe you can justify it if there are other things to do around it.

Thank you Iamminda! S'mores cupcakes sound really good! Wow 45 min for a cupcake. hmm... Maybe you can justify it if there are other things to do around it.

It's divine! They change their menu regularly so I only have until the end of the month to get it. (My other favorite is lemon meringue). There is an LV and NM in the same plaza so it could be a good/costly trip (lol). Anyways, have a good night :smile:

Reactions: LVoe4DB and pbnjam
Thank you very much! The bottle is from an EdP by M. Micallef; "Art Collection 203". It's my absolute favorite fragrance, sadly I'm on my last bottle. All bottles/fragrances of this series, there are 6 of them: 101, 102, 103 for women and 201, 202, 203 for men, are/were decorated by hand with Swarovski "crystals".

Thank you very much!

Kind regards,
Oliver
I have a few perfumes from M. Micallef and love their artistry as well! :smile:

Reactions: the_black_tie_diyer