Pics of Pine bags??

May 23, 2006
:yahoo::PYes you guys, all the talk about Jaune and
Violet and Magenta LE ; are there any pics of Pine
available>?? In silver giant or gold?
I have not seen any.

I think I will love Pine a lot.
Green is definately a good color for year round.
Please post pics, if you have any.
Thanks.....:rolleyes:

Here is a GGH Pine Compagnon:

1019687672_f32c302f8f.jpg

Here is a GGH Pine Compagnon:

1019687672_f32c302f8f.jpg

This is the Giant Money Wallet and not of Le Compagnon. I believe the Classic Hardware Money is $475...I think it was quoted at Bal's Trunk show months ago that the Giant Money Wallet is around $575.

*Edit...okay, I'm not sure as to why Balenciaga.com names this as the Compagnon but I definitely saw these at the trunk show and they are exactly like the Money Wallet but with Giant Hardware.

^Those are the envelope clutches; the wallet from Balenciaga.com is different - Diabro calls it the compagnon. I actually thought the money wallet and the compagnon were the same thing. :Push:

I'm thoroughly confused.

^Those are the envelope clutches; the wallet from Balenciaga.com is different - Diabro calls it the compagnon. I actually thought the money wallet and the compagnon were the same thing. :Push:

I'm thoroughly confused.

I know that those are photos of the Envelope Clutch and the Mini Matelasse (I posted them in response to the Original poster's request for photos of pine bags).

This is LE COMPAGNON...

130788_d940t_7720_11.jpg

This is the MONEY (unless it recently got renamed to Compagnon)...

163471_d940t_4011_01.jpg

OH. Okay. The compagnon zips closed, I see now. Diabro calls the moneys 'compagnon' and it calls the compagnons 'compagnon zip.' I guess I was asking for it, assuming Diabro had its information correct.

:sweatdrop:

Thanks for clearing that up.