Pics of my new Downtown bag (and old Muse)!!!!

QuirkyCool

Quirky and Cool
Mar 20, 2006
:yahoo::wlae::yahoo::wlae::yahoo:

I take back everything I said about UPS and apologise most humbly!! They arrived just 15 minutes after my rant and near-breakdown...all hail!!

:dothewave:

They even came when the inlaws had taken my baby for a walk,so they didn't see me receiving a Mysterious Big Box or witness my photographing some handbags...LOL!

I love the bag!!. It is shorter than I had imagined,but it's all good. It looks great on ,it is even slouchier than Muse and it is perfect for the purpose for which I required it. (Work during the week and baby bag on weekends.Beach bag,picnic bag...etc.)

I have one question. The middle stud on the front pocket is not covered. I called the SA back right away and she says it's supposed to be like that. I trust her,but have never seen this bag in real life and so would love confirmation from the fundi here,please!!

Ok...I had a hard time making the handles of both bags stand up...they are both so soft. I will include a piccie of when my Muse was new. Maybe Musie has been through a few too many drenching downpours!!

Oh and to clarify...This is medium black downtown in buffalo and large black muse.

Attachments

• musetable.jpg
    musetable.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 81
  • bags.jpg
    bags.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 109
  • bagsfront.jpg
    bagsfront.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 96
  • closedstud.jpg
    closedstud.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 40
  • openstud.jpg
    openstud.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 34
Congrats on your new Downtown! :woohoo:It's such a great tote. I've been carrying mine around for a couple of weeks now, and it's so stylish and functional. Enjoy your bag, and be sure to post pics in the "YSL Photo Resource" thread at the top of the subforum.

Congrats QuirkCool, I love your new Downtown!! :nuts:

I hope I will soon get my own Downtown. I would get the medium, but the real problem is I couldn't decide which color to get. They are all so beautiful! :love: