PICS of Days from BNY

powderpuff100

Life is a beach
O.G.
Aug 8, 2006
These pics were sent to my Mom from Daphne. I can't be sure of the colors but I think they are from left to right, truffle, olive, forest green and cafe. Also there is blueberry.

Attachments

• pic004.jpg
    pic004.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 188
  • pic005.jpg
    pic005.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 109
  • pic003.jpg
    pic003.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 109
  • pic006.jpg
    pic006.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 180
Closeups of the leather. Think this is cafe, truffle and olive but not sure. She didn't get pics of the Blue Ice, cornflower, pale pink, caramels or sage green. Also there is a turquoise coming in the spring that will be like blue india only brighter????:confused1: Anyone know what the name of this one is?

Attachments

• pic000v2.jpg
    pic000v2.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 71
  • pic001.jpg
    pic001.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 51
  • pic002.jpg
    pic002.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 47
There are some '05's and early '06's. From what I understand, they got bags in from other stores that didn't sell in for that season. Daphne called my Mom and she got the olive and a truffle that Daphne said was TDF and Daphne isn't a fan of Truffle but she said this one is different, super thick, lighter, no veins, just really spectacular. I can't wait to see them. I want the olive and it was too late for me to call and see if they had more olives. Mom needs to be nice and and let me buy that one. :roflmfao: I already got a NO on that, so I will call in the AM and see if she has anymore nice '05 olives.

There are some '05's and early '06's. From what I understand, they got bags in from other stores that didn't sell in for that season. Daphne called my Mom and she got the olive and a truffle that Daphne said was TDF and Daphne isn't a fan of Truffle but she said this one is different, super thick, lighter, no veins, just really spectacular. I can't wait to see them. I want the olive and it was too late for me to call and see if they had more olives. Mom needs to be nice and and let me buy that one. :roflmfao: I already got a NO on that, so I will call in the AM and see if she has anymore nice '05 olives.
Powder, thanks to you, because i got my 05 Olive Day from BalNY in Dec. after reading your post on PF while ago. :smile: It has the yummiest leather ever. :drool: Unfortunatelly it is on ebay right now to be sacrifised for my Cafe Day w/GH. Olive Green is the most gorgeous color.:yes:

AWW powder Truffle is a gorgeous gorgeous colour! I wasn't too sure about it to start with but now I find that it goes with EVERY.SINGLE. piece of clothing in my wardrobe :yahoo:and i lurrrve it to bits! I'm sure your mom will love hers too :biggrin: