*PICS now!!!* Got a little sumthin' sumthin' today!!!

:nuts: :amazed: :wtf: OMG! That is such a beautiful sight! Swanky, you have such great and classy taste! I need to win the lotto..Congrats, that is one gorgeous addition to your already amazing collection.

WOW Swanky!!!! It's beeeuuuutiifulll!!!!!:cutesy: :party: And I definitely agree with your SA and everyone else-it's perfect for all year:yes: . I have a feeling your SA is going to be a little busy today helping PF'ers!!!:lol: I may be included in that bunch!!

Absolutely stunning !! I'll be in Dallas around October, I can't wait to shop at my ole' stomping ground NM in Plano! I love your bag & I love where it came from. Plano rocks!!

That's more than just a little sumthin' sumthin'!!

Looks like a beauty and fab on you - congrats.

P.S. I almost spit out my coffee laughing when I read comment about PHH! I know where you are coming from!! During the week I am so excited when I see the FedEx truck stop at my house (PHH at work). But sometimes they deliver on Saturday morning so if I'm expecting something I'm always hovering around the door just in case. That way I can sign and dash with the package before PHH knows what is going on!!