*PICS* Lovin' my new LINDY!! (modeling pics page 7)

Congrats on getting the first LAGOON piece on tPF... It's gorgeous. I can hardly wait to see what you wear with her...

attachment.php

Oh my! The color is simply gorgeous, Penny!!! I am so happy to hear you love your new Lindy. Enjoy it in the best of health!!!:heart:
Thank you Irene:heart:
Penny, Careen is beautiful. I love the Lindy and your charm really WOWs it up. (I'm a closet GWTW fan myself! Wonder what I'll name my first bag?)
Thanks LBurke - I started out naming my bags with Scarlet - what else would be more appropriate:tup:
Wear her in good health!

Congrats on getting the first LAGOON piece on tPF... It's gorgeous. I can hardly wait to see what you wear with her...
Thank you Birkin123 - I wear solid colors head to toe as a "background". i.e. Black, Navy, Tan, Khaki then I use my H scarves, H enamel bangles and H bags for color.

attachment.php

congrats!!!! so is this the first lagoon on PF? such a happy color!
Thanks PBC - the color reminds me of the Caribbean sea. It has a little more green tint than is showing in the pics.

Love, love, love, LOVE the color!!!! As I ALWAYS buy black bags, I get to live through you ladies you purchase and look AMAZING in color!!!!!! Gorgeous! :nuts:
Thank you cjj - come on jump in and buy a happy color, you won't regret it:graucho:

Penny, the color on your lindy is beautiful. I love it. Congrats!
Thanks disney - your snow babies are beyond adorable!:girlsigh: