PICS!!! introducing my brand new anthracite work!

1. purchased yesterday from BalNY. i really wanted to get a work bag in a dark color and the leather on this baby is soft and thick. we've seen a lot of indoor shots, but what does this color look like outdoors? here are my pics. i think they come pretty close to it IRL. oh and clementine is hanging out from the pocket. don't mind her. she's just a camera whore.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BTW guys, i broke my ban to buy her. but i'm back on it until fall. =(

2. Congrats--what a beauty.
    :wlae::wlae::wlae:

3. Oooh, its yummy. Def. a great alternative to black, and the leather looks divine! Clementine's a cutie too - I love the little freckles on her nose. :p

4. congrats on your new bag, fayden! I'm really loving the color richness of anthracite:love:

and your little camera ho clementine is cute too:p

5. Fayden.....that looks sooooooo beautiful in the outdoor lighting!!! Congrats on an awesome looking bag. Clementine's a real doll too!:smile:

6. wow it looks amazing! I think that might just be my next colour

7. What beauty.
    :wlae::wlae:

8. Fayden, it's absolutely gorgeous! I can see why you broke your ban. Would you say there is any gray in it, or is it just a deep blue-green?

9. Fayden - Its absolute perfection. The color, the leather, everything. Fabulous. Congrats!

10. lizz- i would say it is a gray green. but very gray and a little green. i don't see blue in it at all...

11. Gorgeous work Fayden! Congrats. And your little redhead is a cutie, too

12. Superb. I love that grey. that and the periwinkle. worth to break a ban over.

13. That is one scrumptious Work! I agree, everything about that bag is just aweomse. Thanks for sharing!

14. :nuts: it's AMAZING! love the veins on it, too! :love: Enjoy your new gem! You and clementine!

15. Gorgeous!!! I absolutely love it. I am thinking that it might be my next purchase.