Pics! Got The New Rivet Bag Today!

1. Just got back from k of P mall in PA.(it was CRAZY busy there for some strange reason..LOL!)Then I had the pleasure of some IDIOT backing into my BMW too...EEK..My car has a scratch so its not bad...HEEHEE!
    ALL for my rivet bag....MU HA HA HA!
    HERE SHE IS!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It IS a VERY WIDE bag ..making it difficult to wear on shoulder though..But She is a keeper!:heart:

2. ack! sorry to hear about your car!! but what an amazing bag!! congrats!!

3. Yay! Join the club in the clubhouse, Jill! We're Rivets sisters! :party:

4. looks fab on you congrats Jill...rock it gf
    can you do a shoulder pic...how does it fit over the shoulder or is a hand held variety...

5. Congrats!!! You look great in it!

6. congrats!

7. Wow Jill...I really like your hair darker...its looks FAB! Lovin the bag as well... enjoy!

8. the bag looks cute on you :smile:
    Sorry to hear about your car, I know that feeling. While my b/f is driving my old are as is winter beater some *itch did the same thing. But she was nice enough to leave a note saying Oops i hit you. She was willing to pay for it until she got the quote then thought *uck you and wanted us to pay half.. hahah good thing his mom is a lawyer and well she's handed over the money :smile:
    Like b.f said its a good thing he had that car because if she would have hit the summer car (bmw) she wouldnt have left a note and the bill would be 3x what it was.

I hope your car is ok.. and do enjoy your bag.

9. Thanks guys..Im picking up the Pochette Rivet later..LOL..I was too traumatized to go to Saks LV to get it...LOL!

10. Beautiful bag, enjoy. I got my Ecru today, can't decide whether to keep or not. It is gorgeous but so expensive!
    Sorry about the car!

11. ^I like the Ecru..The mono is ALOT different from it though IRL..Wider.

12. Jill... Wow! This bag looks better in your pics than when I saw it in the look book! Congrats! Makes me want to get one! LOL :drool: Love it!

13. Congrats! Sorry about your car...idiots!

14. Jill- post pics of the pochette too when you pick it up?

15. pretty! congrats!!