Pics from the "Texas Monthly Fashion" magazine VIP Party...

travelbliss, they let me snap away, no problem.....they were taken on my iPhone so they are a little big (I'm in the reflection in the mirror in the last pic)....and I would have taken more, but my SA was bringing us Champagne and bags!....she was hot on us for a sale big time, which is what I expect her to do...LOL...

thanks for the "thank you" to everyone who posted....it was alot of fun, and I hope we are able to go to some more of them.

for a side note, the next night (Thursday the 20th) there was a private/charity party at a socialites house somewhere in River Oaks or something, and there was a full table of all the fall bags, croc everything, shearling bags, motard, limelight and such.....very nice stuff in person...they were preparing to take them over to her estate.....they weren't for sale, just for preorder, but what ever was sold, a percentage went to her charity...THAT would have been real nice to attend too!....

latinmalemodel, my wife did like the angora, $800 a pop was a little too rich for me, plus all the had was extra small (model size)..LOL..

docturshoo, it was Houston......

^^^^ I was fixing to post: Hey!!! That store's display looks just like mine!

Then I read that it was the main Houston boutique. :Push:

Thanks for sharing and looks like you had a blast!

Hey dunhill,
My husband and I met you at the party. Thanks for posting the pics. I had a great time that night. It was fun to meet you guys. My SA called me the next day to go in and check out the bags before they brought them to River Oaks for the party, but I could not go, I had my own charity event to go to. I am sure they were GORGEOUS bags. I hope all is well. Did you get your DD the mini HL? I say go for it.:tup: