~PICS~ from Carmel, our little get away...

twinkle.tink

Choose to be happy
O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
Someone :whistle: has been bugging me for pics of the room we stayed at in Carmel/Pebble Beach a couple of weeks ago...yes, I know I am completly lazy about pics...shesh...since I had to load them up and thought I would go ahead and share with everyone.

It really was a nice get away, we went for a week while the kids were at my folks, and even though DH ditched me almost everyday for golf, we still had a good time :smile:

carmel1.jpg

carmel2.jpg

carmel3.jpg

carmel4.jpg

carmel5.jpg

carmel6.jpg

carmel7.jpg

We really get 'cramped' in small rooms, so we almost always get suites, but this place was really great, we thought, not opulent...but just very homey and comfortable, kwim? I loved the private wraparound deck and hot tub...very nice nice touch.

Mary, where did you stay? In Carmel or elsewhere on the Monterey Peninsula? what's the name of where you stayed, if you don't mind my asking? My sister and I are thinking of going there next year for a week or so. I've been and loved it; she's never been there.

It looks so comfortable!

Gorgeous room, AMAZING trunks and so glad you were able to get away for some R & R. I love Carmel and really miss living on the Pacific coast:crybaby:

Welcome home and so glad you're back!

Nice Pics!!

And those LV trunks.. did they just "happen" to be there or was it intentional LOL? They're gorgeous anyway!

It was the most obvious place to put them in the room...lol...there was a large wooden trunk at the foot of the bed...so that's why they were there.

But I knew the pic would work well for a thread we have an the LV subforum, 'your LV in action' ;)