PHOTOS: What's inside your PS?

Inside my medium black with horribly-chipping front clasp:

P1060787.jpg

P1060788.jpg

P1060789.jpg

Reactions: IntheOcean
Gorgeous bag !!! Makes me wish my ps1 were a little bigger (but not much ... ;) )

I kind of wish I had bought this in large size, to be honest!! But I obviously carry way too much crap with me...

^^^ Love your post and your PS is gorgeous, even with the chipped clasp. It looks so soft, the leather has worn beautifully.

Thanks! Yes, the leather has aged beautifully!! I use this bag more than any other in my collection, and it's holding up extremely well. It's so soft and yet there's not a single scratch or scuff on it.

My midnight PS1
Kate Spade wallet
Coach checkbook case
Keys
Iphone (used for photo)
Boscia blotting papers
Bag of lipsticks (I am obsessed...)
Gum
LV coin purse
Car charger

Attachments

• get-attachment-8.jpg
    get-attachment-8.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 3,719
Great thread!!

I am so surprised how much you can put in a bag - being able to be so well-organized at the same time!

I love big bags (especially for work and I travel often for my job so the shoulder strap would be so useful) but I hate how I "lose" things in my own bag, which happens to me all the time.

I used to want PS1 for long time and now I've seen this thread, I've realized how practical it can be and I think I may go ahead and get one :smile: :smile: :smile:

I'm actually switching out of my PS1 today, but decided to take some pictures of my bag.

All contents laid out. Not pictured: keys, cell phone.
img1.png

All contents as placed inside the bag.
img2.png

And this last picture is a bonus, I've always wanted to post this. I find the magnet on the closure of the front compartment to be really strong, strong enough that it's hard to open one handed. The solution came by accident one day as I had some loose change in my bag:

img3.png

Reactions: mulberryfan0
I'm actually switching out of my PS1 today, but decided to take some pictures of my bag.

All contents laid out. Not pictured: keys, cell phone.
View attachment 2061060

All contents as placed inside the bag.
View attachment 2061061

And this last picture is a bonus, I've always wanted to post this. I find the magnet on the closure of the front compartment to be really strong, strong enough that it's hard to open one handed. The solution came by accident one day as I had some loose change in my bag:

View attachment 2061062

Hahaha This solution is so funny. Yes the magnet on the front is VERY strong but I like it :P better security for my bag.

True, it does mean better security, but I think that magnet is causing me to pull on the leather of the bag too much every time I try to open it.

Have you thought of weakening the magnet? A suggestion will be to put a masking tape or plastic or cloth over it. Some suggested hammering it but I'm not sure if it works.