Philadelphia Restaurant Week

Kathy, you should go! It's a great way to try a new place without spending a fortune-especially since restaurants in philly seem to pop up & disappear rather quickly. We decided to go to Red Sky the last time it was RW-the food was excellent.

jillybean307 said:
Kathy, you should go! It's a great way to try a new place without spending a fortune-especially since restaurants in philly seem to pop up & disappear rather quickly. We decided to go to Red Sky the last time it was RW-the food was excellent.
I should. If BF won't be here, I think I will make the commute and have a good 'ol time myself there! :yes:

wow, thanks for the reminder. I knew it was coming up but I'm glad I know the exact dates. Red Skyy is a good restaurant, I always go clubbing there on Wed and Sundays. My boyfriend and I went to Prime Rib last year.

thanks again;)

Please all try to go to Crescent City on 9th & South, I designed the interior decor!!! i work for an architecture firm in NJ. The restaurant is Southern cuisine, so alot of seafood on the menu.

pursegrl12 said:
Please all try to go to Crescent City on 9th & South, I designed the interior decor!!! i work for an architecture firm in NJ. The restaurant is Southern cuisine, so alot of seafood on the menu.

You did a fantastic job! I have been to Crescent City for drinks & the interior was beautiful.:yes::yes:

Thanks Jillybean307! Look out for a new restaurant on 17th & Chestnut next year by the same owners. It's going to be strictly seafood. I can't wait to start designing the interiors!

Doulos: You should definitely go if you haven't been to Philly in a while! Go on Sunday the 10th and make a whole day out of it! The restaurants are probably the biggest thing I'm going to miss when we leave Philly in January.

i put in on my calendar so i won't forget. i am so there on the 10th. what is sweet is that i am off because i no longer have to work weekends or holidays with my new job which i start on the 5th:smile: . once again thanks.