Phase 1 Of My Makeover

1. Hi guys,
    I wanted to cut my hair a long time ago, but I was too scared to do so. But today i finally decided to do it, so I did! I chopped off my hair! My hair is curly, and it was up to, well almost reached my butt. It was that long, to bad I dont have any before pics, but now it is up to my neck! Here is the picture, PLEASE, PLEASE, dont laugh! Or else I will :crybaby: :hysteric:
    olis pics.jpg
  2. Awww! It looks great! My daughters hair is really curly when it's short but the longer it gets the more wavy it is. You look grreat!!
  3. It's cute! You look like a pixie!
  4. You look great!
  5. You look great! I bet your head feels lighter...I know when I had really long hair and cut it I could'nt believe how much lighter I felt. Ok, I know I'm weird...
  6. It looks great!

I am about to have the same thing doen on the 31st....mine is more than halfway down my back...but this is a contest and I don't know what they'll do to it.

So you mentioned this was part of a makeover....are you doing other stuff as well?
  7. You look cute! :smile:
  8. i like it, you look pretty!
  9. congrats on this big step for you! you look cute!
  10. Cute, I am so jealous of you curly headed girls, Grrrrrrrrr stoooopid flatstraightlimphairomine. You look great & summer is the perfect time to cut .
  11. You look gorgeous ;) :tender: and a brave girl too! I wish I have beautiful curly hair like yours:girlsigh:
  12. I think you look really cute. I have curly hair & cut it that short a few years ago, once it gets a bit longer you can really start playing with your curl
  13. Cute! i love the curls.
  14. Very Cute!
  15. What a big step! Congratulations!:yahoo: