Petite Malle Club

Hello guys, today a very famous influencer posted a few pics with his petite malle... As I know, LOUIS VUITTON pattern should always be centered on the bag. Am I wrong? I do have my Petite Malle completely centered. What do you think, I'm sure you guys know much more than me.

I also see a small difference with the black hdw (website comparative pic).

Thank you
Sadly its an embarrassment for anyone to carry any fake, but for an influencer, WOW!! sad. Who is it? Two very obvious tells, the corner nails as you pointed out, there is never a double nail on any petite malle corner. And second, the leather flap above the lock, there has never been a petite malle made that only has a single flower of the motif pattern on this area of the bag. Absolutely a shameful fake from what I can see in the image!!

I fell in love with this petite malle souple in peach instantly when I first saw this color via website. It was quite difficult to get this color at my place, not available online and ended up my SA said he will get it for me but I have to wait for weeks. Finally after long-awaited, I’ve got it in peach.
Congrats on the amazing catch!!!! Love the peach color variation!!! Enjoy!

2021-Clutch-Box-Closed.png2021-Clutch-Box-open.png

I finally took my first road trip last week and picked this bag up; I know technically it's not a Petite Malle (Clutch Box), but to me it's just a super-sized version of one. I would never have thought about purchasing this without seeing it in person, but I love it and it's not too big.
It's 1.5" longer, 1.6" higher and 1.2" wider, I'll take some side by side pictures later this week and I'll update the family portrait at the same time.
KimMN

View attachment 5103266View attachment 5103267

I finally took my first road trip last week and picked this bag up; I know technically it's not a Petite Malle (Clutch Box), but to me it's just a super-sized version of one. I would never have thought about purchasing this without seeing it in person, but I love it and it's not too big.
It's 1.5" longer, 1.6" higher and 1.2" wider, I'll take some side by side pictures later this week and I'll update the family portrait at the same time.
KimMN
It’s Beautiful!

ugh, i want to join this exclusive club.. still saving up for dues. these are my two fav pm's that have thus been released.

Kodi-

Attachments

• petite yellow.png
    petite yellow.png
    774.6 KB · Views: 17
  • petite stripe.JPG
    petite stripe.JPG
    121.6 KB · Views: 17
Reactions: CPA
View attachment 5103266View attachment 5103267

KimMN
I would love to see side-by-side shots!

love love love your collection :loveeyes: how are the monogram and epi leather's wear and tear, especially the corners and bottom where it opens? i m considering which one to go for and i am torn. i love how discreet the black epi leather is but i love the monogram too hehe
I have no issues with the corner, love the mono, but epi is beautiful too. Get the one that makes your heart sing.

Reactions: Myybags