Personalisation

Elle Candy

O.G.
Nov 10, 2006
Hi,
I bought my bag from Paris and I don’t have a store near me. Anyone know how to ship my tote to the store and get my bag personalised with initials and stripes? Do you know the cost and how long does it takes now?

Thank you!

Just did a personalization at the Chicago store on my Jouvence GM bag. Got 6 letters done corresponding to my last name. Lead time was 6 weeks. They ship to a store in New York that processes personalization and repairs both which is why they gave me a long lead time. Excited to do this!

Thank you for sharing your experience.
6 weeks is not bad! Did you pick up your bag at the store or they ship it to you house directly from NY? I don’t have a store near me and they haven’t responded to my enquiry yet.

so i just dropped it off yesterday. they offered to ship it back for $60 or have someone pick it up. I have family in chicago so my sister will pick it up for me and i will probably have it when i move closer to home!

I never thought about personalization but now I am curious! Would they do this in a used bag if I purchased from them/have the paperwork?
It depends on how long you have had your bag. Their purchase agreement states “personalization services can only be performed within 90 days of purchase in person at a boutique location.”