Perry or Barnaby for Ladies Messenger for me...which one...

1. Hi Ladies! Have you seen, under, "Men's Messenger Bags" the Perry and the Barnaby? What do you think about these for a woman...for me? I was thinking of the LV Bosphore....but you know..that logo thing... I'm also considering the Antony (see other thread) but I think these are bigger and understated cool. I am worried I'll come back from New York with a Bayswater AND a messenger... Well, I have to make use of my few trips and do all my handbag buying at once. Talk to me! :girlsigh:

2. Out of the two I prefer the barnaby (but I still prefer the Antony!!) What do you want to carry in the bag?

3. I'm looking at various combinations for travel. Either to have an Antony (small) and carry a large tote. Or, to have a larger hands free... It is two different concepts, really. I love the way the Antony looks. I'll be going to NY on Nov. 9, and I have a stop at the Mulberry store planned. I will definitely walk out of there with something, that's for sure.

4. As I just posted on your other thread I think you should come home with an oak bayswater and a chocolate Antony!!!!!:nuts: (but that's just my opinion- you need to just get in that store and spend hours trying all the bags on!)