perfumes that make you go EWWWWW!

Anything by Elizabeth Arden. Joop. Drakkar. Ed Hardy. Flowerbomb. Georgio Armani Acqua di Geo. Ralph. I could go on but I am getting a headache thinking of all of them! On a sweeter note, I did buy a Lavanila rollerball in Vanilla-Grapefruit at Sephora on Sunday and absolutely love it. It makes for a nice base layer.

Anything by Elizabeth Arden. Joop. Drakkar. Ed Hardy. Flowerbomb. Georgio Armani Acqua di Geo. Ralph. I could go on but I am getting a headache thinking of all of them! On a sweeter note, I did buy a Lavanila rollerball in Vanilla-Grapefruit at Sephora on Sunday and absolutely love it. It makes for a nice base layer.

I forgot about Joop and Drakkar-Both are horrible...

I also have the LaVanila-Grapefruit. Be glad you brought the rollerball, I purchased the perfume and now I can only take it in very small dosages.

Chanel Allure.

Today my lunch had a very very strong scent so I thought I would spray some perfume to neutralize the smell of my food after I ate. All I had was some samples in my bag from the last time I went shopping. So I sprayed 1 squirt of the Allure sample. After that squirt, I had to leave my cube for at least 10 minutes before I came back. It was so overwhelming! Almost a choking smell.

And our office isn't cheap on the AC either. So bad.. probably the worst.

I ended up leaving the rest of the samples in the ladies bathroom.

I love this thread! Absolutely hilarious since I used to wear some of these in the past. I got sent home from work for wearing Angel... it was so overpowering it even gave me a headache! I think a lot of my co-workers complained it was too strong... how embarrassing! I also used to wear Sunflowers, but wouldn't dream of wearing it now.

I agree with most of the posts so won't add my 2 cents.

Reactions: jolieryoko
I forgot about Joop and Drakkar-Both are horrible...

I also have the LaVanila-Grapefruit. Be glad you brought the rollerball, I purchased the perfume and now I can only take it in very small dosages.

LOL!! Yea Drakkar is horrid. I used to love it though many centuries ago. I remember buying it for my boyfriend in the 8th grade for his birthday. I had no business buying colonge (sp?) for a boy that young anyway....but you know kids are hard headed. LOL!!