people with toki

twingirls!! hehe :P Thanks so much for taking those pictures! I know we bombarded you with all of our cameras LOL :lol:

Jess~ I think you forgot Starryxangel!! (Robyn?) She couldnt make it to our first meet! We should start planning for our next meet.. but it would be good to know the general date that famiglia would be released :Push:

OH! I was at Wal-Mart the other night with my recently-tokified cousin and we spotted SO MANY people with tokis! Hahaha we were trying to see who could spot them first :lol: She thinks I'm crazy :sweatdrop:

geez, i guess if you love toki the place to live is HI! there are some toki-lovin' TPFers in norcal, but i've never seen any out and about.

i want a friend who understands my toki love too!

geez, i guess if you love toki the place to live is HI! there are some toki-lovin' TPFers in norcal, but i've never seen any out and about.

i want a friend who understands my toki love too!

I think Im alone on this island, but I know Im not cuz my classmate told me that he spent about $1200 on tokis for his gf!:lol: I rarely see ppl with tokis, but when I do its only the new prints that I see like inferno, lamore, pirata...very few playground and OPs...so that means I gotta break out my Foresta more :graucho:

Hello ... I am originally from Hawaii but live in the SF Bay Area now. When we were on vacation in Hawaii this month I saw SO many lovely girls with their toki bags. I saw a girl with one at Rainbow Drive Inn in Kapahulu and thought it was hilarious ... of all places.

I saw way more toki bags in Hawaii than I do up here. It's funny considering the bags are easier to get here than in Hawaii.

where do you live in the bay area?

i saw one lady in the airport in kaua'i and she had a friggin PLAYGROUND ciao ciao and a citta BV. i nearly mugged her. that was the only toki i saw while i was down there, but i was on kaua'i. i'm sure if i'd gone to the big island i'd have seen more since apparently everyone down there loves toki!

you guys are toki fiends. :P

The new girl at my office that just started working at our place more recently carries an inferno BV. When I saw that, I was like "how awesome! someone else who likes purses and tokidoki at that!" None of my friends know tokidoki (well they do now because i talk about it) and my co-worker is the only other person that I know of with a toki bag.

For how fast the stock of tokidoki bags sell out in LA, I don't see too many people carrying them. But maybe its because I'm out in the suburbs but even when I go up to LA, I don't recall seeing too many tokidoki bags...I wonder where they're all hiding!

I've seen very few Toki's here in NY, NY. However, I think I converted two people this weekend - my friend I saw at a birthday party and my SIL. I went to the b-day party with my Inferno Ciao and my friend Irene went ga-ga over it. The next day we went to the mall (Roosevelt Field for any NY Toki lovers here) and we hit all the dept stores. Nothing really at Macy's, Nordstrom didn't carry, lots of different styles at Bloomies. I totally forgot to check out Urban Outfitters.